- Head to Head
Stikbold! is a light-hearted and fun take on the classic game of dodgeball, mixed with the distinct and classic groove of the 1970’s. Duke it out in several arenas in a glorious local multiplayer showdown or join Björn & Jerome, two friends set on unravelling the mystical disappearance of rival love interest, the night before the big game.
Originally prototyped at Nordic Game 2013, Stikbold! has since then evolved into something more than the product of 48 sleep-deprived hours of game jamming, and is now set to take on the world in a full-fledged game featuring an humorous storyline playable together with a friend plus hilarious couch-centered multiplayer for a total of four players.
Initial prototype and concept was created in just 48 hours at the Nordic Game Jam 2013. It was awarded “Most Fun” by the 400+ participants at the jam, and placed 3rd overall at the Jam.
Stikbold! was showcased at the Casual Connect conference in Hamburg Feb 11th-15th 2013.
It most recently won ”Best Game Created Using the Unity Engine” in the CREATE competition.
- Local Multiplayer – Duke it out in epic 4 player matches while dodging the original angry bird; The Swan
- Story mode – playable alone or with your favorite buddy. Beat the story, then beat your friend.
- A handful of unique arenas, each with their own set of player-driven events. How far can you throw a whale? We’ll show you.
- Groovy soundtrack with unique tracks for every arena. We didn’t drop the bass, it’s there.
- Team based or Free For All mayhem – Friendly fire included